Please read this Rental Agreement thoroughly; it is the responsibility of the Guest(s) to be familiar with all policies within this agreement. Any monies received by ATV Cabins, LLC for cabin occupancy constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Rental Agreement.
Said rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter(s), hereinafter referred to as "Guest", and ATV Cabins, LLC hereinafter referred to as "Agent".
PAYMENT POLICY –
- Reservations are secured by payment in full. Exceptions may be made for reservations consisting of 7 days or more (50% to reserve with full payment due 21 days prior to arrival).
- Full payment to one credit card is securely processed through our website. Call if you prefer to split the payment between different credit cards.
- Checks are accepted, but not preferred, must be received 30 days prior to arrival and may be sent to: P.O. Box 872, Mena, AR 71953. Reservations paid with a check are taken via telephone.
- The total invoice is subject to sales tax
- Must be at least 21 years of age to procure a cabin
- Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of payment and Security Deposit arranged
SECURITY DEPOSIT – utilized in the event that damages are found or excessive cleaning required
- secured with a valid credit card on file, or
- $200 cash Security Deposit which will be refunded in full to the registered Guest in check form, by mail within 7 days of departure provided no damages were found or excessive cleaning necessary.
PET POLICY –
- A $50 Pet Fee is assessed per stay
- Maximum 2 pets allowed at any one time, in any cabin
- 25 LB per pet max; must be housetrained
- Pet owner accepts full liability for pet
- Pets must be kenneled in the owner’s absence
- Proper clean up and disposal of all pet waste on premises is the responsibility of pet owner
- Any damage, breakage or extra cleaning caused by the pet is not included in the Pet Fee; such instances, should they occur, will be deducted from the cash Security Deposit or charged to the credit card on file
- Check-in Time: After 4:00 PM - Agent is onsite; the cabin will be open and keys on a hook inside the front door in anticipation of your arrival.
- Check-out Time: Before 11:00 AM – this is strictly enforced so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next Guest.
Agent does not charge a cleaning fee currently, therefore please complete the following prior to departure:
- Close windows
- Wash any dirtied dishes and leave in drain board
- Place used towels in the laundry basket
- Leave the cabin unlocked and place the keys on the hook inside the front door upon departure
Guests that do not vacate the property by 11:00 AM are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Canceled reservations are calculated from arrival date and refunded as follows:
- 0 to 14 days: No refund
- 15 to 21 days: 50% refund
- 22 days or more: 100% refund less $75 booking fee (plus tax & credit card fees)
- No monetary value will be refunded on the portion of a canceled reservation paid with a Gift Certificate
- Credit card fees are non-refundable
- No refunds will be considered for late arrival, early departure or inclement weather
REFUND POLICY – Agent cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, TVs, satellite receivers, VCRs, or other appliances. Should inoperable equipment be found, please report it to Agent immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace said equipment forthwith. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds will be extended for early departure or delayed arrivals.
ACTS OF GOD – Agent shall not be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No refund will be issued under these circumstances.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum occupancy is the number of Guests the cabin sleeps; not including children age 5 and under.
FURNISHINGS – Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils, silverware or any other property supplied with the cabin must remain with the cabin, not to be taken out of or transferred from one cabin to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged against the Security Deposit.
ITEMS GUEST(S) MUST PROVIDE – Any personal articles, food and drink items, coffee filters, paper towels, napkins, foil, charcoal, lighter fluid, favorite pillow, videos, etc.
HOUSEKEEPING – Daily housekeeping services are not provided, however ample linens and towels are located in each cabin.
PEST CONTROL – A pest control regimen is maintained, however should you encounter an issue that needs attention, please contact the Agent immediately.
LOST AND FOUND – Agent will not be responsible for Guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during the stay. If Agent locates an item the registered Guest will be notified. Shipping can be arranged, if warranted, by reimbursing shipping charges incurred. Unclaimed items will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the Agent reserves the right to dispose of or donate the item(s) to a local charity.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
NO TOLERANCE – The following issues will not be tolerated on the property mainly for insurance and safety reasons. Thank you in advance for understanding the Agent’s position on these delicate matters – it is unfortunate that previous experiences have warranted these inclusions. Should the following occur, the Guest(s) will be made to leave immediately without refund or further ado.
- ATV joyriding, hot dogging or excessive speeds (over 15 mph); stay on the roadways
- Unattended children (hanging off balconies or back decks and, putting themselves in perilous situations in general)
VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT – Should Guest(s) violate any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all rents and/or Security Deposit.
CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT – Guest is providing a valid credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. Guest accepts all terms of this Agreement, accepts all liability for rent and charges related to the cabin rental, understands and acknowledges they are responsible for any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of the rental and, agrees to pay same. In the absence of another payment arrangement, Guest authorizes Agent to charge the credit card on file for payment of said items aforementioned.